Termite Control Sydney
Termites – Facts
Termites are considered to be the hidden enemy and destroyer pest because they are reticent. They hide and thrive without any immediate evidence until it has done damage. They could thrive anywhere in your commercial facility or residential structure.
Although each termite specie thrives in different climates and feeds on different types of matter, all termites require the following to survive:
- Food such as timber or wood
- favourable temperature
Unfortunately, all buildings including your home, regardless of their construction type, can provide these ideal conditions for termite infestation.
Facts to Know about Termites
If you have a termite problem, chances are you won’t know until you see the damage. Even then, you won’t know for sure. Many homeowners and building managers are not aware that these pests are lurking because termites mostly live unseen underground and in the walls of any structure. Because an infestation is so difficult to diagnose, termites can cause a spiralling and unexpected costs to every homeowner or building and property managers, .
To protect your home and facility from these secret and hidden pests, these tips from E can help termite problems become an issue and worry of the past.
- Termites are more active where and when it is warm. Termites tend to be more active in warmer temperatures as they work to store food for the winter months. However, in warmer parts of any place, they are a year-round threat. In Sydney, for example, and other warmer cities, more species of termites will be found.
- Termites do leave indicative signs, but furtively, a good gauge of a termite infestation include wood or timber that sounds hollow when tapped, cracked or bubbling paint, signs of mudpackings on exterior walls or crawl spaces, and a good swarm of winged insects, known as alates in or around your premises.
- Basic and simple steps can help prevent an infestation. While termite treatment should be left to an E specialist, you can take simple steps to help protect your premises. Keep gutters and downspouts free of debris, install screens on exterior vents, store firewood and lumber away from your premises, and eliminate moisture by fixing pipes and other home fixtures prone to leaking.
Don’t let these sneaky master pests put you and your property in a losing streak. If you’re concerned about termites, call E for a quick consult and we can arrange an inspection to determine whether or not these secret pests have taken over your premises.
Expel Pest Services… we will cover and protect you in Metro Sydney, and beyond.
Not only will you find us in Metro Sydney, we can go further and come to you by arrangement. If you want your pests controlled, whether it’s your house or your work facility, commercial and industrial properties, talk to us – whatever your pest problem is, Expel will help you determine the best solution to control and eliminate your pest issues.
Our dedicated Team will provide you “PROOF OF SERVICE” by engaging in a process which ensures the highest level of service by aiming to proactively address your pest issues – Expel will
- Provide meaningful analysis of pest findings with our customised Live Data Reporting System
- Consistently communicate with you regarding our observations and findings during our Service
- Cultivate a partnership with your Site Managers through a system that raises the level of pest management by using integrated pest prevention techniques
Expel Pest Services Offer solutions for your –
- Pest Control issues with detailed documentation procedures to comply with high level Auditor requirements – for your food business, warehouse and industrial premises, schools, hospitals, office buildings, etc., including strata properties
- Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach includes an online reporting system that uses a Bar Code Scanning Program as evidence of our “Proof of Service” emailed to you on completion of each visit, to allow you to be informed immediately of our findings and recommendations during the service.
- flying insect problems with the use of different and effective flying insect control systems
- Bird issues with a comprehensive management of control and exclusion programs.